#1 Tree Service Pearland & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Harris County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Pearland Tree Service Experts
Serving the Pearland & Harris County with Nearly 25 Years of Combined Experience
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
C-Trees Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Kuleen L. – Houston, TX
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Gerald was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Rebecca K.– Houston, TX
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Alejandro E. – Houston, TX
Tree Service Pearland specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For Our 25% Off Special.
A Certified Arborist in Pearland is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Pearland, TX. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Pearland Tree Service
Tree care is a specialized field where providers need to be trained. Working with experienced and knowledgeable professionals enhances the quality of tree care services in Pearland , improves safety when handling tasks like tree removal and pruning, and reduces the chance of tree & property damage.
Our team has been offering professional tree services in Pearland for years. Having taken care of almost every tree species and handled a wide range of tree-related issues, we have years of field experience to back our formal tree care training. In the past, Tree service Pearland have handled tree trimming, tree pruning, tree removal, stump removals, and helped with the elimination of tree pests and diseases.
As proof of having passed through the necessary vetting and inspection, Tree service Pearland holds a certificate from the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). A combination of a good team and modern tree care equipment makes all types of tree services easy for us.
Why Working with Tree Service Professionals is a Good Idea
Trees need proper services to stay healthy, stable, and strong. For example, when conducting the pruning tree service, you will only improve the tree’s health and aesthetic appeal if you remove the right branches – removing the wrong branches could destroy your tree irreparably.
Most tree care services are risky. For example, removing branches from the top of a tree means that one wrong move places your home or commercial property at the possibility of damage. If the branches fall on a member of your family, you could end up paying thousands in hospital bills.
Working with professional Pearland tree service providers means better tree care and hence eliminating the possibility of tree damage, home damage, or ending up in a hospital with injuries. Below, we have outlined additional benefits you enjoy when you invest in professional tree services in Pearland:
- You save time –Tree service Pearland will complete the job faster compared to a homeowner working alone.
- Proper solutions– With experience and knowledge, a professional will know how to fix different types of tree issues. For example, they will cable unstable trees, giving them a chance to improve their stability naturally.
- Prevent tree damage– Professionals will follow the right procedure during tree care. This helps you avoid having to remove trees that have been damaged irreparably.
- Prevent injury– If you do not know how to handle tree care tools, injury is always a possibility. A professional team will help you avoid this risk.
- Home protection – Professionals will rope down the cut branches – for example, when pruning and trimming trees – to keep them from causing property damage.
Professional Pearland Tree Services
We can handle all types of tree care services. Our team is always on call to help Pearland residents with the following:
1Pearland Tree Removal
Trees grow old and die. It is not uncommon for trees to stand in the way of property improvement – for example, a 30-feet oak tree could be standing in the position where you want to have your garage or swimming pool. While our major goal is to save trees, there are situations where tree removal is the only ideal solution.
Tree service Pearland are equipped to handle big and small tree removals. Our team has enough experience to remove trees standing next to important structures and utility lines without causing any damage.
We leave your home only after ensuring that it is looking impressively good. If you need us to, we can help with the removal of limbs, sawdust, and logs, leaving the compound cleaner than it was before we brought the tree down.
Arborists help ensure that property owners are taking proper care of their trees. Our team of arborists helps Pearland residents with the following services:
- Tree planting– In addition to helping you understand the ideal procedure for planting a tree, we will help you choose a tree that will work well for your type of soil and weather.
- Health care– Tree service Pearland will recommend the right prescriptions for different types of tree diseases. If your tree has pests, we will use the right pesticides to restore your tree’s health.
- Tree protection– If construction will be taking place near your tree’s roots, we will come up with a way to protect the tree’s stability.
- Hazard assessment– If you feel like your tree might be unsafe, Tree service Pearland can inspect it to determine the level of risk and how to improve your tree’s safety.
3Pearland Tree Pruning
Tree pruning involves removing dead branches, diseased limbs, and branches harboring pests and diseases. When done right, tree pruning helps:
- Improve the tree’s health by removing the pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Improve safety by getting rid of risky branches – that is, those that might fall unexpectedly.
- Reduce the chances of accidents by removing branches blocking the visibility of driveways, roads, and walkways.
Tree service Pearland handle tree pruning safely and ensure maximum results for the tree owners. Using modern tools, we can lower branches from the top of the tree slowly, eliminating the possibility of home damage. Removing only the right branches, our team eliminates the possibility of tree damage.
4Pearland Tree Trimming
Trees lose shape over time. Their crowns may grow to the point they stopping making your home beautiful and instead start taking away from your property’s value.
Armed with the right tree trimming tools, Pearland tree trimming team can help you restore your home’s value. Sawing off the right branches and giving the tree an ideal shape, we will give your compound the best look.
We implement the homeowner’s ideas when trimming trees. We want you to feel happy every time you look at your yard. This is why we listen to our clients and then implement their ideas on their compounds.
5Pearland Emergency Tree Removal
It is not uncommon for storms to hit Pearland. These usually destabilize trees, making them susceptible to falling. Some of them will uproot trees and haul them over buildings.
Pearland tree service team is there to help you restore safety in your home. When it comes to emergency tree services, we work on a 24/7 basis. We will arrive in our home on time and conduct the tree removal safely, finessing the entire process to ensure that we do not cause any further damage.
Pearland Tree Service Experts
3806 Masters Rd
Pearland, TX 77584
Pearland Stump Removal
If you have removed trees in the past, chances are, you have tree stumps sticking out like sore thumbs in your compound. In addition to making your compound unsafe, they make your home unappealing.
Luckily, tree service Pearland offer stump removal services. Depending on your preferences, we can remove the tree stump completely – that is, dig out the whole thing including the roots – or grind it.